Friday 9 November 2007

My c**t is your c**t

Belinda is hurt.

Very hurt.

That is why

She is

Writing in short sentences

Like this

I don’t want to bring the subject back to me all the time because as I’ve said, it’s not all about me. Except it is. But since I set up my blog, I’ve found that instead of support from women I seem to get outright hate.

What’s the problem? I mean we all have cunts. And that fact alone means we need to support each other in a world where we are constantly stalked by misogynistic penises. It’s not as if our cunts are different. Ok they are. Mine is a really hot cunt, probably hotter than yours. But it’s still a cunt. And just because I spend my days fucking for the feminist cause it doesn’t mean that women who are say, selling cakes at kindergarden stalls, have cunts that are any less interesting than mine.

I think the problem is that women hate me because they hate themselves, especially their own bodies. It’s sad. Of course it's totally understandable if you don’t have a body like mine. But hey, it’s not all about you. You know I have a really simple solution. If you hate your own body, you can share the love. Why not take all that self-hate and instead turn it into love for another woman? Like me, Belinda. Support me. Support my cunt so I can take on more of those penises. Because in the end it’s all of us who benefit.

5 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Any cunt that doesn't love Belinda's cunt is a cunt. Hurrah for the cuntocracy!

Russ said...

Dear Belinda,

You fuck for the feminist cause, but can you give me any advice on how to convince other women to do the same?

Take Rita in Accounts, for example. She's totally uninterested in furthering the cause with me. And I have a total boner for her. She's got amazing tits - I'd dump my girlfriend for her if I had one - and it's just so clear that she could lend her pussy to the feminist cause with me anytime. But she doesn't.

Any tips?

yours,

Russ

Belinda Swallows said...

GB: Exactly. I think that's a T-shirt!

Russ: It's a fact that not all women are as enlightened as I am but that's simply a function of constantly being kept pushed down with our faces in the dirt by this stinking male dominated society that does not allow us freedom of our cunts.

Don't get me wrong, I quite like having my face pushed into the dirt when a man is fucking me but that's because I ask for it. So the trick is, Russ, to get HER to ask for it rather than you offering. What you need is a way of introducing her tits into a feminist leaning conversation.Are you getting me Russ? For example, if she were standing by the water cooler and she remarked that all the men kept looking at her breasts all day, you might then say, "Rita, your breasts deserve to be much more than looked at. Would you like to do something with them to help further the feminist cause?" She will soon get the idea.

MommyHeadache said...

Sorry, I am one of those who loves my cunt to death, it's like a Chia Pet and I can't stroke it enough. But I'm sending your cunt some love and hope it takes on lots of penises.

BEAST said...

If I were a girl , once I had dealt with my raging typhoon of hormones I would certainly direct my love to your cunt.
But sadly I am just a sorry lump of flesh being dragged about by a stinking male penis .Life is cruel......
Btw do you get any girl on girl action for the femenist cuase of course