Wednesday 31 October 2007

Economics: It's panties

People often ask me, “Belinda, how is that having gallons of cum all over you, helps further the cause of women?" Thing is my orgasms are not just mine. Ok? They’re for everybody. They’re for all those women who are afraid to let the world know they’re not wearing panties. And in many ways that’s no different to women in cleaning jobs who are fighting for a better wage. Because sure, they might be wearing panties but what they want are nicer, lacy, more glamorous satin panties. And the only way they’re going to get them is to get more money for their work. That means finding their collective voice against the fucking male partriachal society that keeps women in cheap panties. Cunts.

And that’s where I come in. I figure that if I’m unafraid to lean over to three guys in a bar and say, “Fuck me hard,” then other women will do the same. And guys will get the message that I know exactly what I want. Like they do when I get my tits out before they ask me to. It shows I’m in control. And while it may sound light years away from those poorly paid women cleaners, it's pretty obvious that if they see me out there, fingering myself and demanding orgasms, there is an undeniable trickle down effect. God, that’s made me so horny I need to go and finger myself.

7 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

You see things so clearly. Could it be the cool air around your crotch? I think I need to shave.

Daphne Wayne-Bough said...

Belinda my dear, it's thanks to women like you that the rest of us can walk the streets at night.

Ms Smack said...

Bravo for a girl that's unafraid to shout about her cunt to the world.

You may just become my newest read.

xx Smack

Fanton said...

I too need to go and finger myself now.

Ms Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belinda Swallows said...

GB: There is very rarely cool air around my crotch these days. Just no room.

Daphne: But Daphne,the whole point of challenging traditional, dominant male structures is that woman can walk the streets AND without panties. And I will not rest until I achieve that.

Miss Smack: I like spanking too.

Lord Likely: That's the trickle down effect.

BEAST said...

If my sainted aunt Mary removes her voluminous undergarments during christmas dinner , I will know who to blame....
The Beast has long been an advocate of going commando...... however there are some people probably best left covered up